Lightning Fast Shipping
Old-Fashioned Customer Service
Competitive Prices & Qty Discounts
Commercial Grade Products
My Cart Id is 59955573
You have no items in your shopping cart.

Twinkling Coaxial 50 LED Blue 6" Spacing Green Wire

SKU: CWA50-G-BL-TWI
Shipping Time
171 in stock
$12.75
+ -
Bulk Discounts
Quantity Ordered
1-24
25-99
100+
Each Price
$12.75
$10.85
$9.56

Our best selling commercial grade mini  light is decorator approved and now available with water tight screw-down coaxial connections.  Decorators and commercial installers all over the country have discovered the advantages of switching from standard bladed plugs to our commercial grade coaxial mini lights with watertight screw-down connections.   These Coaxial mini lights make installations easier, safer and eliminate callback maintenance time. These strings come out of the box balled and ready to be installed thus making the busy holiday installation season a breeze.

These lights have no annoying packaging and stickers to cut off.  All you need is to open the box and start installing the highest quality LED Christmas Lights around.  The 50 random twinkling Blue LED Christmas lights have 20% of the bulbs that twinkle on and off and the other 80% of the bulbs that are steady burn. These commercial grade strings have non-removable LED's which eliminates failures from loose, broken, or removed bulbs. They are very durable and will withstand any type of harsh weather Mother Nature throws their way. Each string is full wave rectified, which eliminates any flickering, making these LED Christmas lights brighter than ordinary LED mini Lights. Each LED uses a patented concave design so they are viewable from all angles. Connect up to 43 strings end-to-end.  Check our our full line of coaxial accessories to make any installation simple.

This product requires a Coaxial Power Connector for each run of lights. Connector sold separately.

Twinkling Coaxial (Water-Tight) connection 50 Blue Wide Angle LED Mini Lights

  • 50 Twinkling Blue LED's 5 mm
  • Twinkling Effect With 80% steady 20% Random Twinkle Bulbs
  • Watertight Coaxial Connection
  • Commercial Grade One-Piece Construction
  • Hassle Free Installs
  • Concave Design-Wide Viewing Angle
  • Energy Star Qualified
  • Length: 25' Long with 6" Bulb Spacing
  • Watts: 4.8 watts per string
  • Connect up to 43 strings
  • For Indoor and Outdoor Use

 

Products specifications
Attribute name Attribute value
Light Display Twinkle
Bulbs Per Set 50
Bulb Spacing 6 Inches
Light Color Blue
Bulb Type LED, LED
Wire Color Green Wire
Total String Length 25 Feet
LED Bulb Shape Wide Angle 5MM
Warranty 3 Season
Watts Per Set 4.8 Watts
Amps Per Set 0.08 Amps
Female Plug Yes/End-to-End Connectable
Average Bulb Life 40,000 Hours
Type Mini Lights
Max Connections 43 Sets
Dimmable Yes
Voltage 120V
Lead Length 6 Inches
Tail Length 6 Inches
Wire Gauge 22 AWG
Use Indoor/Outdoor
Case Quantity 12 Strings

Our best selling commercial grade mini  light is decorator approved and now available with water tight screw-down coaxial connections.  Decorators and commercial installers all over the country have discovered the advantages of switching from standard bladed plugs to our commercial grade coaxial mini lights with watertight screw-down connections.   These Coaxial mini lights make installations easier, safer and eliminate callback maintenance time. These strings come out of the box balled and ready to be installed thus making the busy holiday installation season a breeze.

These lights have no annoying packaging and stickers to cut off.  All you need is to open the box and start installing the highest quality LED Christmas Lights around.  The 50 random twinkling Blue LED Christmas lights have 20% of the bulbs that twinkle on and off and the other 80% of the bulbs that are steady burn. These commercial grade strings have non-removable LED's which eliminates failures from loose, broken, or removed bulbs. They are very durable and will withstand any type of harsh weather Mother Nature throws their way. Each string is full wave rectified, which eliminates any flickering, making these LED Christmas lights brighter than ordinary LED mini Lights. Each LED uses a patented concave design so they are viewable from all angles. Connect up to 43 strings end-to-end.  Check our our full line of coaxial accessories to make any installation simple.

This product requires a Coaxial Power Connector for each run of lights. Connector sold separately.

Twinkling Coaxial (Water-Tight) connection 50 Blue Wide Angle LED Mini Lights

  • 50 Twinkling Blue LED's 5 mm
  • Twinkling Effect With 80% steady 20% Random Twinkle Bulbs
  • Watertight Coaxial Connection
  • Commercial Grade One-Piece Construction
  • Hassle Free Installs
  • Concave Design-Wide Viewing Angle
  • Energy Star Qualified
  • Length: 25' Long with 6" Bulb Spacing
  • Watts: 4.8 watts per string
  • Connect up to 43 strings
  • For Indoor and Outdoor Use

 

Products specifications
Attribute name Attribute value
Light Display Twinkle
Bulbs Per Set 50
Bulb Spacing 6 Inches
Light Color Blue
Bulb Type LED, LED
Wire Color Green Wire
Total String Length 25 Feet
LED Bulb Shape Wide Angle 5MM
Warranty 3 Season
Watts Per Set 4.8 Watts
Amps Per Set 0.08 Amps
Female Plug Yes/End-to-End Connectable
Average Bulb Life 40,000 Hours
Type Mini Lights
Max Connections 43 Sets
Dimmable Yes
Voltage 120V
Lead Length 6 Inches
Tail Length 6 Inches
Wire Gauge 22 AWG
Use Indoor/Outdoor
Case Quantity 12 Strings
Customers who bought this item also bought

Twinkling Coaxial (Water-Tight) connection 50 Warm White Wide Angle LED Mini Lights

  • 50 Twinkling Warm White LED's 5 mm
  • Twinkling Effect With 80% steady 20% Random Twinkle Bulbs
  • Water Tight Coaxial Connection
  • Commercial Grade One-Piece Construction
  • Hassle Free Installs
  • Concave Design-Wide Viewing Angle
  • Energy Star Qualified
  • Length: 25' Long with 6" Bulb Spacing
  • Watts: 4.8 watts per string
  • Connect up to 43 strings
  • For Indoor and Outdoor Use
From $9.56 to $12.75
False

Twinkling Coaxial (Water-Tight) connection 50 Pure White Wide Angle LED Mini Lights

  • 50 Twinkling Pure White LED's 5 mm
  • Twinkling Effect With 80% steady 20% Random Twinkle Bulbs
  • Water Tight Coaxial Connection
  • Commercial Grade One-Piece Construction
  • Hassle Free Installs
  • Concave Design-Wide Viewing Angle
  • Energy Star Qualified
  • Length: 25' Long with 6" Bulb Spacing
  • Watts: 4.8 watts per string
  • Connect up to 43 strings
  • For Indoor and Outdoor Use
Out of stock
From $9.56 to $12.75
True

Coaxial(Water-Tight) connection 50 Warm White Wide Angle LED Mini Lights

  • 50 Warm White LED's 5 mm
  • Water Tight Coaxial Connection
  • Commercial Grade One-Piece Construction
  • Hassle Free Installs
  • Concave Design-Wide Viewing Angle
  • Energy Star Qualified
  • Length: 25' Long with 6" Bulb Spacing
  • Watts: 4.8 watts per string
  • Connect up to 43 strings
  • For Indoor and Outdoor Use
From $9.70 to $13.65
False