Our best selling commercial grade mini light is decorator approved and now available with water tight screw-down coaxial connection. Decorators and commercial installers all over the country have discovered the advantages of switching from standard bladed plugs to our commercial grade coaxial mini Lights with watertight screw-down connections. These Coaxial mini lights makes installations easier, safer and eliminates callback maintenance time. These strings come out of the box balled and ready to be installed. Thus making the busy holiday installation season a breeze.
These lights have no annoying packaging and stickers to cut off. All you need is to open the box and start installing the highest quality LED Christmas Lights around. 50 light random twinkling LED Christmas lights with 20% of the Green bulbs that twinkle on and off and the other 80% of the bulbs are steady burning. These strings have non-removable LED's which eliminates failures from loose, broken, or removed bulbs. These commercial grade LED Christmas lights are very durable and will withstand any type of harsh weather Mother Nature throws their way. Each string is full wave rectified, which eliminates any flickering making these LED Christmas lights brighter than ordinary LED mini Lights. Each LED uses a patented concave design making these LED viewable from all angles. Connect up to 43 strings end-to-end. Check our our full line of coaxial line accessories making any installation simple.
Twinkling Coaxial (Water-Tight) connection 50 Green Wide Angle LED Mini Lights
- 50 Twinkling Green LED's 5 mm
- Twinkling Effect With 80% steady 20% Random Twinkle Bulbs
- Water Tight Coaxial Connection
- Commercial Grade One-Piece Construction
- Hassle Free Installs
- Concave Design-Wide Viewing Angle
- Energy Star Qualified
- Length: 25' Long with 6" Bulb Spacing
- Watts: 4.8 watts per string
- Connect up to 43 strings
- For Indoor and Outdoor Use